Sunday, January 01, 2006

Miss Maven

I am starting a new on-line service for old movie lovers:
I will be selling reviews of old movies based on my blogs,
primarily The Old Movie Maven at http://theoldmoviemaven.blogspot.com,
but to some extent from my blog at Charlie Chan Annex, at
Why would anybody want to buy one review, much less more?
I stand on my blogs!
If you've read them then you know that I have always tried to have interesting stuff and told in as funny ways as possible.
If you'd like an order form, you can reach me (as Miss Maven!)
You can also check out my Maven blog above.
There is an envelope at the bottom of each post for any questions, suggestions, and certainly if you would like an order form!
Happy New Year
From Miss Maven and staff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home