Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hello, I am Lillian, from our
Charlie Chan Library.
I came across something
special from our CC Calendar~~
August 24, 1884 was when
Earl Derr Biggers was born in
Warren, Ohio!
I also came across an interesting
tidbit from Mr. Biggers, himself,
It was probably written after his book,
"Charlie Chan Carries On,"
was brought to the screen with
Warner Oland as our detective.
^ ^ ^
I would also like to take a moment to
mention another blog by the lady
who runs this site. . . .
The Old Movie Maven at
I've helped Virginia with all of her
movie books that she will be using
for this blog for vintage films.
If you have any stories, bloopers,
etc., that you would like her to
use (and getting credit, too!),
you can reach her at the
address for that website:
~ ~ ~
Lillian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home