Thursday, May 05, 2005

A Hot-Weather Treat . . .
since our Monday Night Chat Room,*
Charlie Chan in the Feathered Serpent,
is set in the more tropical Mexico,
I have decided to post a punch
recipe that will come in handy
while watching this movie!
. . . . .
This punch is a combination
of recipes from my
Grandparents by way of
our late Mrs. Chan,
also known as my mother,
Becky Truesdale.
. . . . .
The Chan Family Punch
. .
Mix together:
Lemonade
Orange Juice
Pineapple Juice
Tropical Juice
Welch's Grape Juice
. .
Serve with whole cherries
(complete with stems),
pineapple chunks and
orange slices.
. . . . .
NOTE: My Grandfather's
recipe also called for
(and I quote exactly!)
"More rum than you need,"
which is why it's
listed separately!
. . . . .
*See Rush Glick's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home