Monday, April 04, 2005

It's Etta Time Again!

Hi, guys, it's me again! Etta Kit!

This time I'm not borrowing from our Chan Library. . . . I am doing etiquette patrol, though, for the Chan Clan!!

I'm pleased to point out the beautiful manners and language of our Daddy Chan's Illustrious Children!

I'm proud to point how how respectful they are to their honorable Father, as seen in our Monday night movie: The Black Camel.*

The Chan family is at the table when Charlie's # 1 daughter humbly asks him, "C'mon, Pop, spill the beans!"

When he tries to explain the case is ongoing, he gets "Ah, that's a lot of applesauce!"

Don't you just love the wholesome attitude?! "Ah, baloney!" to quote one of the sons!
.
.
*Rush Glick's Chat Room, www.charliechan.info, Monday at 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. (Eastern), the movie starts at 8:30 P.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home